Hello, lovelies! 🌸 What are authors you see a book and you’re like ‘yes, I’m buying it’. I have a couple that I love and will buy any of their books 😉
Authors I love;
- Amy Harmon: Her books are gorgeous; from the writing, characters, plot – everything Ms. Harmon creates is magic.
- Lisa Kleypas: I adore her writing but especially: her characters. She manages to build amazing characters that make me want to be friends with – plus, in all her stories (or the ones I’ve read) their characters interconnect one way or another!
- Julia Quinn: Oh, regency romance at its finest. The romance within her books is real.
- Lily Morton: Someone I discovered just within last year and this one, HER BOOKS ARE JUST /HUGE SIGH/ AMAZING! Plus, all of them interconnect.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon: My first supernatural romance was with Ms. Kenyon and it opened such an amazing door that I will always cherish and buy anything from her amazing world of hunters.
- J.R. Ward: Hello Black Dagger Brotherhood – enough said.
- Nora Roberts: I discovered Roberts during my high school years and since then, I’ve been a huge fan!
Special mentions of authors I also adore and will read any book from;
- Lucy Lennox – hilarious stories
- Annabeth Albert – soldiers falling in love
- Sloane Kennedy – get your tears ready
- Rachel Reid – hockey boys falling in love
- Elizabeth Varlet – and her sassy boyz
3 thoughts on “[DISC] My Top 7 Auto-Buy Authors (and special mentions!)”
OMG Lily Morton yeeeess!! I read almost all of her books last year and just reread Milo & Risk Taker and omg I love her so much. I also really wanna try When He Was Wicked but I have a feeling once I get into historical romance I just won’t stop! 😂
Omg yes Lily Morton! She’s such as queen of romance ❤ Risk Taker was the first book I read and oh boy, it was an eye opener. I totally recommend you reading When He Was Wicked, the full series is to die for! ❤
LikeLiked by 1 person